By using this web site you agree to these terms and to the disclaimer and limitation of liability below. If you do not agree to these terms please leave the site immediately.
1. You have a non-exclusive licence to search and view the materials on our (Practical Law Company Limited) site for the purposes of evaluating whether you wish to subscribe to a web service.
2. During the trial period and in respect of the service that you are trialing, you undertake that you will not:
Download to a local machine, network or disk any materials from the site and save them in electronic form
Copy and paste any materials from the site
Make print outs or copies of any materials from the site
Modify any materials from the site.
3. We give you no warranty or assurance about the site. In particular:
Information may be incorrect or out of date, and may not constitute a definitive or complete statement of the law or the legal market in any area.
Materials are not intended to constitute advice in any specific situation. You should take legal advice in specific situations and conduct your own research into the suitability of firms before appointing them.
All implied warranties and conditions are excluded, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
4. YOU USE THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER WE NOR ANY COMPANY WITHIN OUR GROUP AND OUR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, EMPLOYEES AND SUB-CONTRACTORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE (WHETHER UNDER THIS LICENCE OR OTHER CONTRACT OR IN CONSEQUENCE OF ANY MISREPRESENTATION, MISSTATEMENT OR TORTIOUS ACT OR OMISSION INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE).
5. This does not affect claims in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence.
6. These terms are governed by English law and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.